Saturday, April 9, 2011

vote – or guess really – now!

Tiny fingers, tiny toes

Boy or girl nobody knows…

So we’re getting near to the end here and everyone has an opinion as to what we’re having.  Time to let your opinion be known.

But first, a few data points for those who like to be a slight bit “scientific” about it.

Here’s a recent picture (it’s from last weekend but close enough, right?)
DSC_3993_edit

- Heartbeat has been generally fast.  Like over 150.

- No real heartburn or morning sickness.

- I haven’t had any dreams that might give us a clue.

- Both sides of the family all have oldest girls.  My mom is the oldest, my sister is the oldest, she had a girl first, Will’s sister is the oldest, and all of his dad’s sisters are older as well.

Ok – poll time.  Cast your vote but maybe leave a comment too so that we can see who guessed correctly.

8 comments:

  1. I think it's a girl for sure...especially since all the "Ronan" boys were born on Oct. 19th! :) Hope it all goes well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guessing against the odds...either way its a wonderful blessing!! Congrats again to you and Will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy. Because I'm biased. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a girl. I'm staking my 95% accuracy rep on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marcy - I'm not the oldest Uncle Jim is. Think it's a girl (info given) but we'll take either.
    Love ya Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marcy, you look adorable!!! I cannot wait to hear the news and find out if it is a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, Mom - why do we think you're older than Uncle Jimmy?
    I voted girl just because.
    But the real answer is: the gender will match whichever gender's name you knew first.
    1st time: Erin definitely for a girl; maybe Aaron for a boy
    2nd time: Kevin and Gregory were easy selections; the girls' names took f-o-r-e-v-e-r.

    ReplyDelete
  8. definitely going to be a girl. there's no way that baby is going to be a boy in the davenport family :) (although i guess several of the cousins have oldest boys)

    ReplyDelete