Here's the plan:
- Montenegro to visit Tim and Lexi (and Liz and her dad, Joe G are already there) with a potential side trip to Croatia until Saturday the 22nd
- Saturday we head to Vienna and say goodbye to the company of Liz and Joe G
- the 24th we head for Salzburg - yes, we're totally doing the Sound of Music tour
- the 26th we move on to our final destination, Munich where will make a trip out to Neuschwanstein aka the Disney castle
- on the 28th, we head home. We're going to try to get a later flight out of Heathrow so that we can get out of the airport and see a bit of London. Probably won't work so I'm not getting my hopes up.
*I have what was diagnosed as folliculitis on my knee (basically an infected hair follicle) and it was bad enough to warrant oral antibiotics. Since it's right on my knee, I think it hurts more than it might have had it been elsewhere on my skin. It does appear to be getting better so here's to modern medicine!