Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Grad School Review - Year 3

I had my last class yesterday.... yay!! on with the rest of my grad school recap....

Fall ‘07
Introduction to Project and Program Management – I HATED this class because it was less information than I’ve even had in 2 week workshops for work and therefore a waste of my time. Fun group though.

Business and Government Relations – Dr. Englander again! Turned out to be history of economics kind of but it was interesting and it was the last class I had with Courtney and Katie before they left me :(
Marvin Center with a dorm - quite the juxtaposition of new and old

Spring ’08 – this was a hard semester since I planned most of my wedding during it.
Information Systems Management – time-consuming because of the labs but they were easy and in the computer lab. Dr. Vikas is a funny little man. Not bad but I don’t want to do IT either.

Operations Management – lots of work but again a great group (one of my partners from PM). Basically stats with decision making – learned all sorts of fun Excel stuff.

Lisner Auditorium and Corcoran Hall

Summer ‘08
American Business History – interesting while I took it but it didn’t stick because history never does

No comments:

Post a Comment