Friday, August 7, 2009

Grad School Review - Year 2

Fall ‘06
Statistical Analysis – Dr. Z??? I didn’t like him but the Math geek in me loves statistics so, much to the dismay of most of my classmates, I loved it! And it was in a computer lab so I got to play on the internet half the time.

World Economics – they team teach this in the huge auditorium in Duqués. Hateful class. Both professors sucked and I was lost early on because I’ve never taken macro before.

on the edge of Kogan Plaza near Monroe and Government Halls
Spring ‘07
Financial Management – Dr. U?? is awesome but her name is weird so I don’t remember it. I didn’t like finance enough to pursue it but I met fun people in this class too (Katie!) and it’s math-y so I liked that too.
Individual and Group Dynamics – wow, ironically, I ended up in the worst group for this class. There was no structure to our final project and our group always disintegrated into me and Courtney against the other 2.


the hippo outside Lisner Auditorium

Summer ’07 – I took this summer off because they weren’t offering anything I wanted/needed. Now I know that I should have gone to Paris for Strategic Management with Katie and her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment