Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Grad School Review - FINAL year

I took my final final exam this evening. Therefore, I thought it would be appropriate to finish the grad school recap even though I was trying to space it out a bit.

Fall ’08 ­– I took this semester off for obvious reasons. ;)

Spring ‘09
Procurement and Contracting – very straightforward, kind of boring. Easy A.
Strategic Environmental Management – totally interesting, engrossingly interesting even, while also being the most frustrating class ever. Dr. Starik is so knowledgeable but is so academic. Learned so much and annoyed Will talking about it the whole way home every week. Lucked out on a great group again but they ALL graduated on me. :(

Kogan Plaza

Summer ’09 aka “the summer in which I decided that I had to kill myself and finish”
Strategic Management – Dr. Cook is awesome. Learned so much but I would have enjoyed it more in Paris. We got our project together in 2 weeks and from what we gathered got the highest grade in the class.
Global Governance and Public Policy – I can hardly express how much I hated this class and the group I was stuck with. Dr. Forrer does not teach in a logical fashion and I got stuck with foreign girl who didn’t get it and finance boy who would say “yes, I’ll do that” and NEVER EVER do it! I hate POLICY.

Duqués at night
Government Accounting and Auditing – Prof Lewis is totally hyper and loves his subject matter even though it’s terribly boring. Governmental Budgeting would have been a more useful class but I had a conflict but this was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment