Friday, March 9, 2012

24 hours into a new venture

So yeah, we accomplished a lot in 24 hours.

It’s official.  As of yesterday morning, my friend A.J. of I Still Want More Puppies and I Still Want More Cupcakes and I started our new blog to raise awareness for ovarian cancer.  Well, with a secondary goal of having ZTA change or add ovarian cancer awareness to our philanthropies.

Our blog is: Sisterhood of the Whispering Crowns.  Now, it’s not pretty yet.  Actually, it’s super boring in appearance.  But we do have THREE posts already!

And….

You can contact us at whisperingcrowns dot gmail dot com.

And…

You can follow us on Twitter @WhisperingCrown.  Apparently, WhisperingCrownS was one letter too long for a Twitter handle.

And…

You can like us on Facebook at Sisterhood of the Whispering Crowns.

Yeah, we got started at a sprint. 

Whew.

I swear I’ll get back to finishing some of the post threads that are just hanging out there.  But we have a visitor this weekend so maybe next week?

1 comment:

  1. A sprint is the best way to describe it, no doubt. :)

    ReplyDelete