Saturday, January 29, 2011

cute stuff

Ok there are a few things that make me wish that we knew what we were having… little baby clothes types of things…

Splendid for Target – I’d never heard of Splendid before but, man, is this collection getting buzz in all the blogs I read. Both baby and design blogs.  Very cute stuff.  But it’s one of their limited designer collections so it won’t last long.

splendid girls splendid boys

I saw this in the Gap a few weeks ago. It’s part of their Valentine’s Day collection so there’s no chance that it’ll still be around in April if we have a girl.

gap strawberry 
Come on it’s heart-shaped strawberries. You can’t get any cuter for a future ZTA legacy.

Old Navy has the cutest clothes but there’s NOTHING that’s gender neutral.

Cute stuff for girls:

old navy girl 1 old navy girl 2 old navy girl 3

Cute stuff for boys:

 old navy boy 2  old navy boy 4

Technically filed under boys but could be construed as gender neutral, I guess…

old navy boy 1old navy boy 3

 

Even my one of my favorites – Boden – doesn’t really have anything that’s gender neutral. But that doesn’t keep me from wanting every last tiny little outfit.

Girl stuff:

boden girl 1 boden girl 2
Yeah, apparently you can take the sorority girl out of college but you can’t sever the love of all things strawberry that it inspired. 
boden girl 3

Boy stuff:

boden boy 1 boden boy 2

I did manage to get this cutie jacket on clearance though –
boden teddy coat
It’s a 12-18m so hopefully it’ll fit when it should.  I’m pretty sure I got the last red one because right after I bought it, I couldn’t find it on their website for anything.  I was only able to get the picture because they must have found a couple more grey ones to sell but the stock picture is the red.  And I consider red to be neutral ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment