Monday, January 23, 2012

nursery – blank slate

I like to wait until I’m finished with projects to write about them but then that means that I don’t ever blog about them and that goes against my desires to blog more. 

I’m not finished with the nursery – notice I didn’t say Pea’s room since it will be for the baby whomever the baby is until we move or are done having babies – but I know that there are folks out there interested in its progress.

So.

I’m just going to begin.

Here’s what it looked like the day we moved in:

DSC_6497

A nice boring, beige blank slate.  Lots of possibilities.

We had the movers avoid putting anything in the room but after we started to unpack, it still ended up looking like so:

DSC_6553 

Plans for the room included removing the popcorn ceiling so the girl ended up in her crib in our room.

IMAG0188

Ok, so what are the plans:
- Remove the popcorn ceiling
- Paint the walls/trim
- New blinds
- More furniture
- Hang stuff on walls
- Closet reimagined as a reading nook
- Crib skirt
- Cornice board for the window

No comments:

Post a Comment