Friday, January 1, 2010

g&p - 4 months

Time to start the new year!

fitness goals:

  1. Lose 10-15 lbs. yeeeah.... I gained 5lbs for the holidays. oops.
  2. Be able to lift 25-30 lbs dead weight with one arm at a time. I suck.
  3. Be able to touch my toes. I've discovered that it's doable with yoga. I signed up for the next session which starts on the 7th.

projects: (in no particular order)

  1. change thermostat to programmable in order to save more energy
  2. refinish kitchen table - I still have paint stripper and still haven't started
  3. recaulk tub
  4. sell extraneous stuff on eBay and craigslist - I gave up on selling the chair, 3 lamps, and hockey skates and donated them to Goodwill on Monday. If they didn't sell after 3 postings, they aren't going to sell. I still need to take "inventory" before I start selling on eBay.
  5. organize the basement, in particular label all the bins and boxes - maybe in January or February or if we get snowed in again.
  6. wedding albums - professional - I sent our photographer a check on the 28th so I think we should have it in about 4-6 weeks!
  7. clean wood floors
  8. figure out our bedroom furniture
  9. honeymoon scrapbook
  10. clean Snuffles
  11. get my knees checked out - my physical got pushed back to the end of January so no progress here until after then.
  12. Christmas stockings - Leia, Sara, Autumn, Austin and Will.
  13. sort through stuff at parents' homes - no further progress
  14. get the bathroom fixed - ceiling, drains, and tub faucet - I have to call maintenance about the ceiling
  15. organize recipes - They made it into a binder but still need to actually get organized into some comprehensible fashion
  16. organize all of mom's pictures from the 80s and 90s.

No comments:

Post a Comment