Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010?


Well, 2009 was a pretty good year for the 2 of us.
  • I turned 29.
  • We saw Avenue Q and Death Cab for Cutie.
  • We visited friends in Ohio and got to see a Flyer game in Dayton.
  • We bought a new car - Will's Mazda.
  • My mom got new knees.
  • Erin graduated from college.
  • Liz and I went to a lot of country concerts.
  • Our friends all started turning 30.
  • I started this here blog.
  • Both the Aggies and the Flyers made it to the second weekend of the CAN softball tournament. A first for the Flyers.
  • I finished my MBA - finally.
  • We traveled to Montenegro, Austria, and Germany.
  • We celebrated our first wedding anniversary.
  • We saw Guster in concert - again.
  • We went to Houston for a wedding.
  • We went to Denver to check it out.
  • We got snowed in.
  • and Will turned 30.

What does 2010 have in store for us? Here's a few things that will and could happen.

  • I will turn 30.
  • We might move either to a new place in VA or to CO.
  • The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if we get snowed in again.
  • We're going to the Coachella Music Festival in mid-April.
  • I might finish some of the projects that were originally on the list all the while adding new ones to it.
  • We'll hopefully visit or be visited by friends.
  • We're planning to go to Ireland in late-June/early-July.
  • Michelle Obama might speak at GW's commencement; in which case, I believe I will walk even though I already have my diploma.
  • and Will will turn 31.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is wild that you guys might be moving to Colorado!!! What part? That is awesome about maybe getting to go to Ireland - SO cool! You two take awesome vacations!!!

    ReplyDelete