Tuesday, December 1, 2009

g&p - 3 months

The holidays are here!
Here's 3 months.

goals:
  • Lose 10-15 lbs. I have a problem. It's called motivation, or lackthereof.
  • Be able to lift 25-30 lbs dead weight with one arm at a time. I haven't done anything towards this one STILL.
  • Be able to touch my toes. It still takes quite a bit of yoga which ended yesterday (and I skipped the last 2 classes). I'll have to sign up for the next session which starts in January. I think I'll sign up for the 7pm class if I can because then I'll be able to eat and get a few things done at home first.

projects: (in no particular order)

  1. change thermostat to programmable in order to save more energy
  2. refinish kitchen table - I have paint stripper but I've decided to wait until at least after our Christmas party to even think about starting this project.
  3. recaulk tub
  4. sell extraneous stuff on eBay and craigslist - selling on craigslist is ongoing. So far we've gotten rid of the table, the Nintendo NES and the stereo. I need to repost a chair, 3 lamps, and hockey skates for sale. I decided that I needed to take "inventory" before I start selling on eBay.
  5. organize the basement, in particular label all the bins and boxes - maybe in January
  6. wedding albums - professional and snapfish - Prof: I've been e-mailing my photographer about details. I'm waiting for the answers to a few questions but we should have it in January I would guess. Snapfish: I ordered it with a 35% off coupon, got it and then a week later got a 50% off coupon. It looks great though.
  7. clean wood floors
  8. figure out our bedroom furniture
  9. honeymoon scrapbook
  10. clean Snuffles
  11. get my knees checked out - my physical got pushed back to the end of January so no progress here until after then.
  12. Christmas stockings - Leia, Sara, Autumn, Austin and Will.
  13. sort through stuff at parents' homes - no further progress
  14. get the bathroom fixed - ceiling, drains, and tub faucet - We got the ceiling fixed but we may need to have them come back because it's already happening again. We are going to hold off on the drains and faucets until the Spring.
  15. Organize recipes - I pulled them all out of the magazines and trimmed them. They need to make it into a binder and then actually get organized in some comprehensible fashion
  16. Christmas shopping and most of the wrapping and tagging too!

No comments:

Post a Comment