Thursday, December 24, 2009

christmas 25 questions

I was going to put this up as a FB note but if I do it here, I can add more pictures.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? We finished 3 rolls wrapping paper but still have 4 that are unopened.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Fake but once the lights on it die, we’re getting a real one.

3. When do you put up the tree? Within the first 2 weeks of December. We put it up early this year (right after Thanksgiving).

4. When do you take the tree down? Not until after the Epiphany

5. Do you like eggnog? Blech.

6. Favorite (or most memorable) gift received as a child? My Bloomies bear and my Strawberry Shortcake kitchen.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My brother-in-law, always.

8. Easiest person/s to buy for? My husband – he doesn’t even realize how easy he makes it! Erin’s pretty easy too.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep. An old one from my parents. I guess we’ll get our own eventually

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, for sure!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? No comment. Though nothing’s been really terrible.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I am not a huge Christmas Story fan. I love Elf (weird because I hate Will Farrell) and this old TV movie with Angela Lansbury, Mrs. Claus.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? It can be any time but usually on our big vacation for the year so this year it was August and last it was October.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not yet but I can imagine doing it in the future.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Any and all Christmas cookies.

16. Favorite Christmas song? There are so many – Christmas Song the Nat King Cole version; Silver Bells – with the words; Let it Snow…

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Being just the 2 of us, we travel. One year at my folks’ and the next at Will’s parents’.

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I think so. Donner, Blitzen, Comet and Cupid, … hmm… maybe not.

19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star. I want to get my hands on the one that my mom has that she doesn’t put on the tree anymore for when we have a real tree.

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? In the morning in your PJs.

21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The fact that even though there are about a 1,000 versions of every Christmas song ever written, Wash FM still plays the same ones constantly so even I get tired of listening.

22. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? Traditional green and red, thank you. Mostly red though. Lots of Nutcrackers.


23. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? Prime rib. NO turkey. But really Christmas brunch is best.

24. What do you want to do for Christmas this year? Exactly what we’re doing – seeing family. Though I do wish we could do both (sorry, hun)

No comments:

Post a Comment