Saturday, December 19, 2009

snOMG

That is one of the phrases I saw bandied about yesterday to describe what was then our impending snow fall. "snow my god" would be a rough translation for you, Mom. Other good ones were snowpocalypse and thundersnow.

I didn't really believe it but it was definitely snowing and sticking already by 10pm. I've managed to miss taking pictures the last 2 times I've been in snow this season so I wasn't going to take any chances this time.
So we went out for a walk to take some pictures and put the netflix in the mail.


the Mazda's first snow; near the condo office



it seemed silly to use the flash but it made the snow look like glitter coming down from the sky

what the world looks like this morning - from inside, of course

I can't wait to go out and play but Will's still in bed :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment