Sunday, December 6, 2009

christmas-ing!

Before we left NJ, we helped my parents Christmas their house. My mom was so excited when she came home from an errand to find that Will and I had already pulled the Christmas tree up out of the basement. It's really the basement stairs that prove to be the hardest part of decorating for Christmas for them. And 2 extra pairs of hands don't hurt either!

We came home and started Christmas-ing our own place on Sunday. Somehow I still have my Christmas stuff contained in only 4 big rubbermaid tubs and one ornament box. Considering how much I love Christmas - I'm surprised that I didn't overcome those space limitations the year after I bought them.

We'll wait to put the ornaments on the tree during the party (December 12th) but I wanted to have the place in all of its Christmas glory for mom's visit this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment