Wednesday, September 1, 2010

goals and projects – a one year review

I decided that since it’s been a year since I originally started this whole thing with the goals and projects, I would take a look at how I’m doing against the original lists.

Goals:

  • Lose 10-15 lbs. – Ha.
  • Be able to lift 25-30 lbs dead weight with one arm at a time. – again.  Ha!
  • Be able to touch my toes. Just takes yoga.

Projects: (in no particular order)

  1. change thermostat to programmable
  2. refinish kitchen table 
  3. recaulk tub
  4. sell extraneous stuff on eBay
  5. organize the basement, in particular label all the bins and boxes in progress
  6. wedding album - professional and snapfish
  7. clean refrigerator
  8. clean wood floors
  9. figure out our bedroom furniture
  10. honeymoon pictures and scrapbook
  11. clean snuffles
  12. get my knees checked out
  13. Christmas stockings - Leia, Sara, Autumn, Austin and Will. 
  14. sort through stuff at parents' homes in progress
  15. burn CD for Liz of geological pictures from NZ
  16. get the bathroom fixed - ceiling, drains, and tub faucet in progress

That’s not too bad.  Out of 16 original projects, 6 of them are finished, 3 are in progress, 1 was done and has to be done again, and parts of 2 others are done.  Maybe I’ll get on some of the others soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment