Thursday, February 2, 2012

blog ADD

ok, who out there thinks that I’ve got a severe case of blog ADD lately?

*raises hand*

Oh well.  Apparently my normal nonlinear thinking is really showing on here lately.  But I swear I’ll get back to my “baby crap” posts – I’ve got 2 half written – and get back to my nursery reveal – I got stalled because I need to stage a picture.  Some of it is also that I got the Blogger app on my phone to encourage some real time, short posts.  But if my normal thought processes are showing then it clearly means that I’ve been posting more which is a good thing. 

Oh and I think I started something.

With a random comment on FB and its overwhelming response, it’s looking more and more like at least one ZTA friend and I are going to start a little campaign for Ovarian Cancer Awareness. 

So more on that as we get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment