Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our new time suck!

Helloooooo blogosphere!

I know what you're thinking - *groan* not another couple blog. Well, too bad!

We've been talking about starting a blog at some point in the future for awhile but I got bored (ok, in reality I'm seriously procrastinating on a paper I should be writing) so we're going to get started NOW! Soon you will be able to read all of our musings, adventures, travels, and whatever else we deem important. It'll probably be pretty easy to figure out which of us is writing but for a clue -

Marcy will generally be fairly well spelled and grammatically correct and yet fairly rambling. Lots of parenthetical phrases.

Will will (hehehe... that always makes me laugh) have perfect spelling and grammar and will generally be considerably more thought out and concise.

ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment