Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lately...

Lately I have been...

... writing papers and taking tests but that will end VERY soon!

... dreaming of all the things I will get to do in September and beyond.

... lying awake at night mentally packing... for tubing/camping, for Europe...

... feeling like I'm taking advantage of my wonderful husband as he does way more than his share of regular life.

... braindead and irritable.

... rediscovering the library even if so far it's just through cheesy YA books that I can read in 6 hours (Uglies triology [with 4 books, go figure] by Scott Westerfield - highly recommend them).

... ignoring just about all housework (see above).

... eating like crap and only vaguely worrying about the fact that I haven't worked out in months.

... doing hardly any work that they actually pay me for - wait, that's all the time.

... procrastinating - wait, that's all the time too.

... finally feeling the weight of grad school lifting off my shoulders :-)

thanks to Amy Jo for the inspiration (and further procrastination) for the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment