Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pause for Fall TV!

I'm taking a timeout from vacation blogging for TV. Actually, I just don't have the pictures at work to write any other blog posts about our vacation. If anyone is wondering when their fav TV shows are coming back to TV, check here.

As for what we watch at home....

  • America's Next Top Model, 9/9 at 8pm
  • edited to add: Glee,* 9/9 at 9pm
  • Gossip Girl, 9/14 at 9pm
  • The Office,** 9/17 at 9pm
  • How I Met Your Mother,* 9/21 at 8pm
  • Grey's, 9/24 at 9pm
  • Dollhouse,* 9/25 at 9pm
  • Desperate Housewives, 9/27 at 9pm
  • Amazing Race,* 9/27 at 8pm
  • Private Practice, 10/1 at 10pm
  • 30 Rock,* 10/15 at 9:30pm - so sad that we have to wait another 6+ weeks for this!

* indicates shows we watch together and ** is the only show I won't watch with him (ok, I will watch it but I just don't like it). Clearly, I watch way too much TV.

Shows that have already begun their seasons:

  • Greek - so excited!
  • Project Runway - if I could give this a half *, I would because Will doesn't really watch it but he doesn't run from the room either
  • Top Chef: Las Vegas*

1 comment:

  1. I am so enjoying your vacation posts! I cannot imagine how awesome that trip must have been!

    I also LOVE how many shows you and I watch the same! I cannot wait for a bunch of them to start back - especially Private Practice...that season finale was nuts!

    ReplyDelete