Tuesday, March 9, 2010

rubber duckies

Sometimes I wish I could have a camera in my office - oops, I actually did that accidentally yesterday. DON'T TELL! I didn't even realize it until this morning - or even my cell phone so I could take pictures.

See - a few weeks ago, one of the guys I work with thought it would be funny to just keep putting rubber duckies on my desk.

Monday - 1 duckie

Tuesday - 2 duckies

Wednesday - 3 duckies

On Monday, no one would own up to where they had come from or who was doing it but he finally owned up on Wednesday and they stopped appearing. He was all proud of himself because he did something similar with one of his contractor PMs who is about my age and now she's pregnant. I guess that's what he thinks/hopes will happen? Who knows.

But the point is that at first, I was so annoyed with things showing up on my desk - I hate it when people use stuff on my desk (esp. my computer) or move my chair - but now, they're really cute and I wish I could take a picture of them to show you.

Here's a stand in from the interweb....



but they're not as cute as mine....

No comments:

Post a Comment