Monday, March 1, 2010

g&p - 6 months

We got a few things done during the snow though nothing quite finished.

fitness goals:
  • Lose 10-15 lbs. I'd lost the 5lbs holiday weight but I'm pretty sure that I gained it back during snowmaggedon.
  • Be able to lift 25-30 lbs dead weight with one arm at a time. Still sucking.
  • Be able to touch my toes. I've missed yoga for about 3 weeks due to snow, forgetfulness (we went to NJ early because I forgot I had yoga), and work travel. :(

projects: (in no particular order)

  1. change thermostat to programmable - We had the bright thought that maybe we should wait on this until the weather is such that we don't need heat or A/C just in case we screw something up.
  2. refinish kitchen table - Still no table top
  3. recaulk tub
  4. sell extraneous stuff on eBay - I still need to take "inventory" before I start selling on eBay. I was going to during the storm but I figured out that it's really cold in the basement with that much snow around and then someone opened the windows down there.
  5. organize the basement, in particular label all the bins and boxes - see comments above about the basement being freezing though I did decide to use Goodreads to keep track of our book collection.
  6. wedding albums - professional - We have it! It's beautiful!
  7. clean wood floors - We've got the stuff to do it now.
  8. figure out our bedroom furniture - We ordered and made a deposit on a dresser. It should be ready in about April.
  9. honeymoon scrapbook
  10. clean Snuffles
  11. Christmas stockings - Leia, Sara, Autumn, Austin and Will - It was a miracle. I finished Leia's and have begun Sara's.
  12. sort through stuff at parents' homes
  13. get the bathroom fixed - ceiling, drains, and tub faucet - We're in denial about the ceiling.
  14. organize recipes - they have been rough sorted.
  15. organize all of mom's pictures from the 80s and 90s - I've gotten through 1992.
  16. start PT

2 comments:

  1. ooh ooh ooh I saw this link on Apartment Therapy that might be handy for your thermostat project (if you don't already have a plan) http://www.re-nest.com/re-nest/how-to/how-to-install-a-programmable-thermostat-home-hacks--109692

    ReplyDelete