Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A brief introduction to geocaching

I sometimes forget that some folks are unfamiliar with geocaching. It's been a little hobby of mine for several years now; I was first introduced in 2001 by my buddy Jeff and after a slow start (I didn't get a GPSr, a key caching implement, until 2004) I was hooked.

So whenever Marcy asks me, "When are you going to blog about caching?", I tell her I'll do it when I get around to it. If it weren't for the pesky business of actually writing the thing, I'd have done it a long time ago. Recently, though, I learned that someone took care of the problem for me by producing a nifty little video. You can watch it here or check it out at www.geocaching.com, where you can learn more and get started yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment