Thursday, April 1, 2010

g&p – 7 months

fitness goals:

  • Lose 10-15 lbs. I’ve rediscovered ice cream and got a cold so I’m looking at more like 15-20lbs.
  • Be able to lift 25-30 lbs dead weight with one arm at a time. Still sucking.
  • Be able to touch my toes. I know that I can do it with yoga so we’ll just say this is accomplished. Summer is going to make a regular commitment to a class very difficult so I didn't sign up.

projects: (in no particular order)

  1. change thermostat to programmable – We will probably get to this soon now that it’s warm.
  2. refinish kitchen table - Still no table top
  3. recaulk tub
  4. sell extraneous stuff on eBay – I tried to sell a few things but it didn’t go so well.
  5. organize the basement, in particular label all the bins and boxes – not so much motivation for this particular task.
  6. clean wood floors - We've got the stuff to do it now.
  7. figure out our bedroom furniture – We are waiting patiently.
  8. honeymoon scrapbook
  9. clean Snuffles
  10. Christmas stockings - Sara, Autumn, Austin and Will – I’m making great progress on Sara’s.
  11. sort through stuff at parents' homes
  12. get the bathroom fixed - ceiling, drains, and tub faucet - We're continuing in denial about the worsening ceiling.
  13. organize recipes - they got back in their binders but I’m still debating whether I want to sort further.
  14. organize all of mom's pictures from the 80s and 90s - I've stalled somewhere in 1993.
  15. start PT – see post.

No comments:

Post a Comment