Tuesday, April 27, 2010

just for you, mom – how to comment

I’m taking a break from writing Coachella posts to do something that my mom has been asking me to do – a guide to blog commenting for the not-so-computer-savvy.

This how-to only applies to Internet Explorer.

So here it is – complete with screen shots.
Picture1

Step 1: Click to comment.Picture2Picture3

Step 2: Select profile… Picture4 Picture5

Step 3: Enter name. Picture6 Picture7 Picture8

Step 4: Make comment.Picture9

Step 5: Word verification. Picture10 Picture11 Picture12

Step 6: Publish. Picture13

Step 7: View comment. Picture14

Mom (and all your friends with whom you’ve shared this) – I hope this helps.  I’m also going to put a permanent link up at top right so you can always find it.

Happy now, Mom?  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Aww how cute and helpful. Hope this means mom will comment more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not happy. I'vae been fooling around with this and it still does not work.

    ReplyDelete