Saturday, May 1, 2010

g&p - 8 months (revisited)

I'm recreating a post here - see "lessons learned" as to why.

fitness goals:

  • Lose 10-15 lbs.
  • Be able to lift 25-30 lbs dead weight with one arm at a time. Still sucking.

projects: (in no particular order)

  1. change thermostat to programmable – We will probably get to this soon now that it’s warm.
  2. refinish kitchen table - Still no table top
  3. recaulk tub
  4. sell extraneous stuff on eBay – Stalled.
  5. clean wood floors - My folks are visiting so maybe
  6. figure out our bedroom furniture – I figured out that we figured it out so this is finished.
  7. honeymoon scrapbook
  8. clean Snuffles
  9. Christmas stockings - Sara, Autumn, Austin and Will – I was making great progress on Sara’s.
  10. sort through stuff at parents' homes
  11. get the bathroom fixed - ceiling, drains, and tub faucet - We're continuing in denial about the worsening ceiling.
  12. organize recipes - good enough for now.
  13. organize all of mom's pictures from the 80s and 90s - I've stalled somewhere in 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment