Monday, May 17, 2010

posting

It's a slow day (I should probably be doing some work but it was a long weekend and I'm tired with a distinct lack of focus) and sometimes I like to read over my blog entries when I get bored.

Sometimes I find mistakes. Sometimes I correct them; sometimes I don't (that usually depends on what I want to change and how our network is acting that day).

Sometimes I add tags to posts.

Sometimes I think about posts that I want to write.

Well, in my perusing today I realized that I'm behind in posting and things are either going to stay behind or are going to get out of chronological order. And I can't decide which is going to annoy me more.

So here are some things that I am planning to post about in the near future:

~ the art installations at Coachella. There is some video editing involved in this so there is a time commitment that needs to be made. I'm not too upset about this getting out of "order" because I've told most of our Coachella story already.

~ new bands that we are thoroughly enjoying post-Coachella (ones that we saw and ones that we didn’t). Again not a big deal to be "out of order" but it’s something I’ve been dreaming up.

~ the rest of our trip to CA - San Francisco (and Pixar) and Sacramento (and sign). I feel like this one is already lost in the chronology because I've already posted about preparations for my parents' visit for my graduation. This annoys me.

~ which brings us to, my graduation weekend: Friday's School of Business celebration, Saturday's visit to Georgetown's Tudor Place, and Sunday's Commencement (you know I will do each as a separate post).

~ American Wife, a book that I finished at least 2 weeks ago.

That's 8 posts right there without anything else happening or popping up in my head (like a thanks to Susan, happy memorial day).

Oh man, I have my work cut out for me and a busy week ahead with softball, PT, and book club (that’ll be another book post if I finish it).

Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment