Monday, April 5, 2010

service challenge met

complete GW service clock

I got my first e-mail today with regard to my graduation ceremony today.

Actually, it was the same e-mail twice.

And yes, I finished my degree last August and already have my diploma even but had a choice of walking before I was done or waiting and in deference to someone getting her undergraduate degree, I chose to wait.

It got me wondering about the First Lady’s Service Challenge and how the students were doing.  Well, as you can see, the students have met the challenge with a month to spare (the deadline was May 1).

So it’s official, the First Lady will be the keynote speaker at GWU’s commencement this year – my commencement

How cool is that?

Here’s the official press release.

Now I have to worry about plans for my graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment