Sunday, August 1, 2010

g&p – 11 months

I can’t believe that it’s been almost a year.

fitness goals:

  • I want to run 2 days a week, swim 2 days a week and do something, be it softball, bike riding, yoga, more running and swimming etc, 2 of the remaining 3 days of the week. I’ve been kind of following the training plan that I talked about so I’ve been trying to run about 5 days a week.  I’m probably doing about 4 days and 12 or so miles a week right now.
  • I’m going to start with doing bicep and triceps curls while I do my single leg stands – ok, this, of course, presumes that I’m keeping up with my PT exercises so maybe… totally didn’t do this.
  • I will continue to do my PT exercises… um, twice a week… 3 times.  or this.
  • Oh yeah – and food.  I need to be better about what I eat but I haven’t decided yet what those particular goals should be.
    • at least one should be to not visit the vending machine once a day. I haven’t been avoiding the vending machine as much as I could.
    • Lay off the ice cream.

projects: (in no particular order)

  1. change thermostat to programmable.
  2. refinish kitchen table – Regained the table but only last week so I’m being lazy.
  3. recaulk tub – we did it but we have to do it again because I’m an idiot.
  4. sell extraneous stuff on eBay – I still haven’t started.
  5. organize the basement, in particular label all the bins and boxes – definitely got started but we’re not finished.
  6. honeymoon scrapbook
  7. clean Snuffles
  8. Christmas stockings - Sara, Autumn, Austin and Will – I was making great progress on Sara’s.
  9. sort through stuff at parents' homes – I got started on this a couple of weeks ago on a trip to NJ.  I started with 7 boxes of books and papers and 2 milk crates of books – there are now 2 Rubbermaid tubs of books and the 2 milk crates of books that I haven’t decided what to do with just yet.
  10. get the bathroom fixed - ceiling, drains, and tub faucet – I called maintenance and they said it was still leaking from upstairs and now we’ve been in contact with the landlord from upstairs but now I have to see about contacting him about having our ceiling fixed.
  11. organize recipes – My easy way to finish organizing hasn’t happened yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment