Thursday, July 8, 2010

basement reorg…

For some truly bizarre reason, we seem to always end up doing work for the Fourth of July.

Here’s 2006 when we painted every bit of trim in my newly purchased condo and it absolutely poured down rain:

IMG_0047 IMG_0048

This year we helped Will’s sister, Kate, empty this:

IMG_1682

So you would have thought that after 2.5 days of helping Kate get settled in to her new digs we would just relax and enjoy our day off. 

Not so much.

Instead I decided to get a start on organizing our basement while also doing the mountain of laundry – ever notice how many more articles of clothing you go through when it’s hot out?

In progress….

IMG_1685 IMG_1686
there was a lot of pulling stuff out of our storage units involved.

IMG_1687 IMG_1688

We made progress but now this is what our dining room looks like:

DSC_0075

I decided that I needed to have a few of my projects in my face instead of hiding in the basement.  You know – out of sight, out of mind and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment