Wednesday, July 14, 2010

summer stir fry

I haven’t looked at hardly any of the recipes on Pioneer Woman Cooks (or her sister site, Tasty Kitchen) but I do read the new ones as she posts them.  And you might say that she’s the inspiration behind the step-by-step picture method of posting recipes that may or may not happen here.

I tried one of her summer recipes a few weeks ago.  I didn’t take step-by-step pictures because she’s already done it.

Here’s the final product:
DSC_0007 DSC_0008

It was really easy and very tasty.  It had a lovely light summer taste which is perfect for hot weather.  Will didn’t even mind the tomatoes!

Here’s the link from Pioneer Woman: Summer Stir Fry.

1 comment:

  1. I really love PW! I have been meaning to try the summer stir fry - now I really will have to! I made her chicken with olives the other day and it was SO good. I am also really wanting to make her baked beans! I love that you love her too!

    ReplyDelete