Tuesday, July 20, 2010

bored...

So... I do have one more blog that I've been reading lately - Young House Love.  Jes had told me about it a long time ago but I didn't start following it until about a month ago after she posted their bit about Catalog Living to Facebook.  They have some ideas that I like but (a) I'm afraid of wanting to copy them too much and (b) they have a considerably lighter, more airy taste than I would like and that Will wouldn't "allow" (there's hardly any unpainted wood in their world as far as I can tell from what I've seen).

But this afternoon they posted about a decorating quiz with relation to roofing.  Sounded odd and I'm bored so I decided to check it out. 

I took the quiz (found here) and these were my results:

roofing color
Really?!  Those are probably 2 of my least favorite colors.  And the description for the yellow... Terrible!  I won't even tell you what it says (and that has nothing to do with the fact that I already closed the window and can't tell you).

And who knew there were so many colors of roofing these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment