Thursday, July 1, 2010

g&p – 10 months

fitness goals:

  • I want to run 2 days a week, swim 2 days a week and do something, be it softball, bike riding, yoga, more running and swimming etc, 2 of the remaining 3 days of the week. Still going ok.
  • I’m going to start with doing bicep and triceps curls while I do my single leg stands – ok, this, of course, presumes that I’m keeping up with my PT exercises so maybe… totally didn’t do this.
  • I will continue to do my PT exercises… um, twice a week… 3 times.  or this.
  • Oh yeah – and food.  I need to be better about what I eat but I haven’t decided yet what those particular goals should be.
    • at least one should be to not visit the vending machine once a day. I’ve been avoiding the vending machine for the most part.

projects: (in no particular order)

  1. change thermostat to programmable.
  2. refinish kitchen table – Lost the table again.  The old TV is sitting on it.
  3. recaulk tub
  4. sell extraneous stuff on eBay – I have a few things that I’m going to start with – I just have to start.
  5. organize the basement, in particular label all the bins and boxes – we need a rainy unscheduled weekend.
  6. honeymoon scrapbook
  7. clean Snuffles
  8. Christmas stockings - Sara, Autumn, Austin and Will – I was making great progress on Sara’s.
  9. sort through stuff at parents' homes
  10. get the bathroom fixed - ceiling, drains, and tub faucet - We're continuing in denial about the worsening ceiling.
  11. organize recipes – My easy way to finish organizing hasn’t happened yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment