Saturday, July 3, 2010

redesign continues

Ok, I reeeeally don’t like that what I’m editing in Live Writer isn’t what shows up on the blog so I’ve started doing some experimenting.

I’m currently in the process of trying to figure out how one uses other, ie, non-Blogger, templates.  I even found a site, Our Blogger Templates, that has templates that aren’t cutesy and whatnot that I actually am considering using. 

The site also gave me an idea:  Start a test blog!

So I started a test blog.

I probably shouldn’t share the address but if anyone is interested in the progress I’m making…. wandmdavenport2.blogspot.com… the header there will look the same as this one because that’s one of the major things that I have to figure out. 

Who knows what it will look like from day to day over there but once I figure it out – we’re talking XML and coding here – you’ll see it show up here.  Though I did just realize something about this template – it automatically doesn’t underline weblinks which is something I’ve been doing by hand all this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment