Wednesday, July 14, 2010

reagan’s 1st birthday

I didn’t even remember I had these pictures on my camera until I finally cleaned off the card in the Canon.  They’re too cute not to share.

Susan, Tim and Reagan had been out of the country until Memorial Day weekend and decided to have a small first birthday party for Reagan on Memorial Day a few days after they returned.  It turned out that Evite was too smart for its own good and since Susan set up the invitation in Switzerland, it adjusted for the timezones and the party ended up being at lunch instead of dinner – oops!

Given the hour, the guest of honor slept until it was time for cake.  The rest of us had a great time awaiting her arrival but then it was time for cake.

 IMG_1630 
Better keep an eye on the knife, Will!

 IMG_1633
Um, Mom, what do I do with this?

 IMG_1635 IMG_1636
With a little help from her friends…

 IMG_1640 IMG_1642
Ah, happy girl enjoying her cake.

And we don’t know how to follow directions so we brought her a present.

IMG_1650 IMG_1652
I think she enjoyed it.

IMG_1654 IMG_1655
Hey Mr. Will, you want some balloons?

 IMG_1659
I know what Will wants….

No comments:

Post a Comment