Monday, July 26, 2010

an ode to a dresser

Ok… I’ve established that I ♥ our new dresser.

But I have a few reasons.

a. it’s pretty but you knew that.

b. even the insides of the drawers are stained.
DSC_0004

c. it has a cute little plaque to remind us from whence it came.
DSC_0036

d. it has the smoothest, slickest, easiest to open drawers on the planet thanks to these metal drawer slides.  DSC_0002

e. this also means that the drawers pull all the way out so there’s no losing things in the backs of drawers.
DSC_0039

f. we were able to get 6 drawers of stuff for Will and 5 drawers and a basket of socks for me into 4 drawers a piece!

g. did I mention that it’s pretty and the finish feels like satin?

I’ll stop waxing poetic about the dresser soon.  Truthfully, I took a lot of these pictures for my father-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment