Wednesday, February 23, 2011

where will baby sleep?

There’s not much space in our little condo and we’re not moving until the baby is about 3 months old so you may be wondering where is the baby going to sleep until we move?

In the cradle, of course.

DSC_3658
DSC_3656

My dad handmade it out of cherry back over 24 years ago when my sister was pregnant with my niece.  It was intended for all of the family’s grandkids but it’s BIG and too heavy to ship so after if got to New Jersey for my sister’s kids (through the kindness of friends of friends who were moving to NJ), it sadly never managed to make it back to Texas for my brothers’ kids.  We are fortunate to live close enough that we can pick it up from them (and then move it to Colorado with us).

It’s gorgeous and will be parked next to our bed once the baby is born until we pack up to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment