Friday, February 18, 2011

fun with baby stuff

We’ve gotten a few things for the baby so far.

Our first present was from one of Will’s cousins –

DSC_3672
so cute!  We’ve had them since before Thanksgiving but they’ll be perfect for next Christmas season.

We’ve also received a baby shower present a little early from one of my high school friends – a Performance Ergo Baby Carrier.  We’re super excited and really hope baby likes it. 

But first… Will had to model it with Snuffles acting in place of the baby.

DSC_3630 DSC_3629
He looks thrilled, right?

So I mentioned in a previous post that I ordered this:
boden teddy coat

It arrived!

It’s a little bit more Elmo red than I would have thought from the picture but it’s still adorable.  Snuffles was called in to model yet again.
DSC_3654 DSC_3655
I was in a weird mood.

1 comment:

  1. Snuffles is going to be extra jealous now when the baby arrives

    ReplyDelete