Tuesday, November 16, 2010

disclaimer…

Ok, I’m not trying to make this into a baby blog per se ….

It’s just that I have a bunch of posts that I wrote sitting at my desk in the first couple of weeks that I knew I was pregnant in an attempt at calming all the thoughts that were catapulting around in my brain at very high velocity.

And because (a) they’re already written, (b) I can share them because most everyone knows, and (c) I don’t have to sort through pictures to post them, they’re easy to publish pretty quickly.

So no fear… I’m not going for “all baby, all the time.”  At least not intentionally!

1 comment:

  1. I actually love that you're posting what you "drafted" at the time. It's kind of cool to read how you were feeling then.

    I think now that you're having a baby, of course you have to include all the baby stuff in this blog :)

    ReplyDelete