Thursday, October 8, 2009

labor day in hampton

We spent a very nice relaxing weekend in Hampton with Will's parents for Labor Day. It may have been the very next weekend after we got back from our vacation but we had Friday off as well as Monday and hadn't been in a while so we made the drive.

We truly relaxed most of the weekend. I spent time sorting our vacation pictures and writing the blog posts about our vacation in a text file on my computer since it pretty much hates other people's networks. Will sorted a box of his childhood "treasures." But it was hot and boring and that's as far as he got. He got together pictures for a project he's working on and spent some time scanning them.

On Friday we went over to Granny's to visit, mow the lawn, and have dinner. I had fun taking pictures of the house and family with the new camera (not so new after heavy use in Europe).



Because I had the camera, young Will thought I was after him so he kept running away. It turned out that Sue was being sneaky and I got a super yummy chocolate cake for finishing my MBA!


We even got to see Kate and meet the nameless cat - who remains nameless to this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment