Wednesday, June 2, 2010

g&p – 9 months

I’m two days late – I know.  Sue me.

I’m so behind on posts – it’s all The Pioneer Woman’s fault.  She started blogging in May/June of ‘06 and I’m feeling compelled to read every word.  I’m in May of ‘07 now.

Also I’ve been thinking that my goals aren’t really working for me because, well, in 9 months, I haven’t really achieved any of them.  So I’m revamping them.

fitness goals:

  • I want to run 2 days a week, swim 2 days a week and do something, be it softball, bike riding, yoga, more running and swimming etc, 2 of the remaining 3 days of the week. I only got started on this plan about a week ago and so far it’s going ok.
  • I’m going to start with doing bicep and triceps curls while I do my single leg stands – ok, this, of course, presumes that I’m keeping up with my PT exercises so maybe…
  • I will continue to do my PT exercises… um, twice a week… 3 times. 
  • Oh yeah – and food.  I need to be better about what I eat but I haven’t decided yet what those particular goals should be.
    • at least one should be to not visit the vending machine once a day.

projects: (in no particular order)

  1. change thermostat to programmable.
  2. refinish kitchen table – I have a table top but now I’m just lazy.
  3. recaulk tub
  4. sell extraneous stuff on eBay – stalled though I did think today that if I make some extra cash I can buy more camera lenses.
  5. organize the basement, in particular label all the bins and boxes – we need a rainy unscheduled weekend.
  6. clean wood floorssee post.
  7. honeymoon scrapbook
  8. clean Snuffles
  9. Christmas stockings - Sara, Autumn, Austin and Will – I was making great progress on Sara’s.
  10. sort through stuff at parents' homes
  11. get the bathroom fixed - ceiling, drains, and tub faucet - We're continuing in denial about the worsening ceiling.
  12. organize recipes – I know I said “good enough for now” last month but then I figured out an “easy” way to organize them further.
  13. organize all of mom's pictures from the 80s and 90sfinished!.

No comments:

Post a Comment