Monday, February 22, 2010

i finally decided

In a previous post I was bemoaning my fortune of having to build myself a Timbuk 2 bag - something I've wanted to do for quite some time and am able to do because of the joys of cool sisters-in-law and Christmas presents.

I think I finally have it.


What do you think?

Will actually picked his out a long time ago but here's a shot of it anyway.



update: I ordered it and received the following confirmation e-mail which I redacted all details and boring parts out of. I'll highlight the funny parts.

"Thanks for picking us. Your new bag is gonna ROCK!

Here is your order summary email.

We suggest that you actually read it and like it because this is what you are getting and the Lucky One's address below is where we are going to send it. If you must be That Person, we can TRY our best to make changes or cancel your order. This is only if we have had enough coffee and our warehouse hasn't. You will need to send your email to changeorder@timbuk2.com. Remember, this is only if your order is NOT IN PRODUCTION. Once your order makes it to our production line, we can't change it for you and if it's custom, we can't take it back. Not because we don't love you; but because we already have really, really nice custom made Messenger bags from Timbuk2. It's part of the uniform.

-----------
ORDER SUMMARY:

WHO PAID
Marcy Davenport
----
THE LUCKY ONE
Marcy Davenport
----
WHATCHURGETTING
-------
HOW MUCH YOU SHELLED OUT
--------
When will my order ship?
------ Business means Monday through Friday and excludes most US holidays, just in case you didn't know. Now you do. FYI custom bags do not require any additional processing time.

How long will it take my order to get to my loving, waiting arms?
-------
What if I entered my email address in wrong?
Our deepest sympathies are being sent to you via UPS because you haven't read any of this.

Much Love,
Timbuk2 Designs
"

These people are funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment