Saturday, February 6, 2010

will's birthday

It's snowing (in case you weren't aware) so I'll catch up on some blog posts.

We didn't do much for Will's birthday which I felt bad about because it was New Year's Eve and his 30th birthday. I love my husband but I think NYE is highly overrated. We briefly considered meeting up with some folks on 8th street in DC but we'd already decided to take a brief trip for the 1st and 2nd so we didn't want to be out late and just decided it wasn't worth it.

I made dinner - a recipe that Will picked out: Steamed Salmon and Asparagus in Parchment. It came out really tasty.


As always, I also made a blueberry pie. I still haven't gotten back to trying to make my own crust. One of these days when I have more space and patience.

Afterward we played Super Mario Brothers Wii (one of Will's birthday presents since my plan of getting Beatles Rock Band was an epic fail) before watching the ball drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment