Tuesday, February 16, 2010

500 visits!

I wandered in this afternoon and happened to notice that we had exactly 500 visits.

Wow. I can't believe that our little blog has gotten 500 visits in about 8 months. I know that it's somewhat inflated because my mom and Eileen check in about 3 times a day (I'm only exaggerating a tad). But I still feel somewhat accomplished.

Now you may remember from this post that I'm kind of obsessed with the sitemeter stats which tell me lots of things but the ones I'm most interested in are the referral site (how did the viewer get to our blog) and location (where the viewer is from - not terribly accurate but close enough).

So here's a few new points of interest:
  • Who out there is reading from Mississauga, Ontario? Will's love of Canada is really curious about this one.
  • Why are there all of a sudden a few people who are googling "wandmdavenport.blogspot.com" to find us? Confusion over the google search box vs. the address bar, perhaps?
  • We've gained links on a few other friends' blogs: Maura T and em!ly Thanks ladies!
  • From which Mountain View, CA comes somewhat frequent hits? It would appear that there are 2 Mountain Views in California.
  • Why do folks that find us in Europe come up as just that, "Europe"? I want something more specific.

If you want to satisfy my curiosity on any of these points, feel free to leave us a comment!

And not to worry, there are still a few more posts about the snow in process but I had to mark this ocassion.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I have no answers to your questions, just had to comment for fun! I love your blog! I love that both of you post, that makes it neat to get learn about your hubby. I really loved the picture of him and the basketball net! Anyways, congrats on 500...way impressive!

    ReplyDelete