Tuesday, November 24, 2009

christmas workshop

We start Christmas shopping early, and I mean early. We usually get started on whatever major vacation we happen to have gone on that year.

This year in particular, we had to really get a jump on things because we're going to be in Hampton for Christmas. One thing I'm not willing to do is send presents to NJ for Christmas when we're going to be there a few short weeks before Christmas. And since we're not going to see any of the TX crew, we have to send their presents early in order that they get there on time without costing an arm and a leg.

As we needed to get ready to go to NJ for Thanksgiving and have the apartment ready for my mom's visit the following weekend, I made Will a deal - if he wrapped the presents, I would clean the apartment. So our kitchen table became a Christmas workshop for a few days.

he wraps and I ribbon
We're pretty much done and it's not even December! We'll be done within a week or two. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment