Monday, November 23, 2009

sighting on base

Ok, I don't have a picture of this dumb lady but I really wish I had had a camera on me one day a couple of weeks ago. I followed her all the way out the gates and for almost another whole block; I would have had plenty of time to get a good one.

But anyway... my sighting...

a woman rolling a dolly and carrying two clearly heavy tote bags.

So the question becomes: why didn't she just put the bags on the dolly and pull the dolly? Isn't that what dollies are for? Carrying heavy things? And the bags were clearly heavy because she stopped to switch hands at least twice while I was still following her.

At first, I thought maybe she didn't have any way of securing the bags to the dolly. Nope. There were definitely at least two bungee cords attached to the dolly. Clearly, this woman doesn't get the full concept of a dolly.

And an update on a previous sighting at the DOT, in the last 2 weeks or so (I actually think they may have done it while we were in Denver) they put the railroad car back on its tracks. But they didn't actually clean the parts that had been resting on the ground. I guess they can't think of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment