Saturday, November 7, 2009

halloween!

I'm not a fan of Halloween in general - at least until I can come up with a cheap and easy costume - and don't really like going to bars for Halloween as a result of a bad experience several years ago. But the Briggs' heart it really hard and have a party every year so we generally end up there at the last minute, totally unannounced, and usually without costumes.

This year we changed it up - we actually had costumes!

The fact that I had a legitimate reason to have my camera around my neck all night was awesome! Lots of pics -

Will and Eric in the kitchen

Spencer enjoying a cupcake while Guiness holds out hope for a crumb

Cutest unicorn on the planet

Spencer went up to Will and started imitating him

Our hosts Eric & Abby; trying to be artsy

Guiness and Toffee

and Will got to play Rock Band in the blacklit basement so everyone was happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment