Thursday, November 26, 2009

happy thanksgiving!

Just a few things I'm thankful for...

  • my health.
  • my wonderful husband - I don't think anyone could put up with me the way he does.
  • my parents - seriously some of the best people in my life. They are such an inspiration.
  • specifically that my parents are still relatively healthy
  • my in-laws and the fact that we truly enjoy one another
  • modern medical science - my mom is a new woman with new knees and my mother-in-law has no lasting effects from a recent stroke.
  • my friends - I wish we could see each other more often but they're still there.
  • my job - I really wish I could say I liked it better but I have one in this not-so-great economy.
  • airplanes - sure makes it easier to travel to see new places and old friends even if they are cramped and expensive
  • my education and the fact that I was lucky enough to not have to go into debt to get it
  • my sister-in-law, Kate, and best friend, Callie, and the fact that there are many more crazy people like them willing to put forth the extreme effort to become doctors and surgeons to help the rest of us live our lives to the fullest
  • the internet - it might sound weird but I am. I now "talk" to my brother every once and a while instead of just getting all of my info from my mom and keep up with friends all over the country. But yes, it's a time waster ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment