Sunday, November 1, 2009

g&p - 2 months

Still plugging away. Here's 2 months.

goals:

  1. Lose 10-15 lbs. I have a problem. It's called chocolate.
  2. Be able to lift 25-30 lbs dead weight with one arm at a time. I haven't done anything towards this one STILL.
  3. Be able to touch my toes. As of the 19th, I can touch my toes after about a half hour of yoga. Not saying it feels good yet but it's possible.

projects: (in no particular order)

  1. change thermostat to programmable in order to save more energy
  2. refinish kitchen table - I have paint stripper.
  3. recaulk tub
  4. sell extraneous stuff on eBay and craigslist - selling on craigslist has begun. So far we've gotten rid of the table, the Nintendo NES and we might sell the stereo in the next day or two. We still have a chair, 3 lamps, and hockey skates up for sale. I decided that I needed to take "inventory" before I start selling on eBay.
  5. organize the basement, in particular label all the bins and boxes - I looked into book cataloging software to help with this process but nothing else.
  6. wedding albums - professional and snapfish - Prof: I've been e-mailing my photographer about details. My mom and I laid out the pictures and layouts which I also e-mailed him. Snapfish: I just need to order it - here's hoping for a coupon.
  7. clean wood floors
  8. figure out our bedroom furniture
  9. honeymoon scrapbook
  10. clean Snuffles
  11. get my knees checked out
  12. Christmas stockings - Leia, Sara, Autumn, Austin and Will.
  13. sort through stuff at parents' homes - no further progress
  14. get the bathroom fixed - ceiling, drains, and tub faucet - We got the ceiling fixed. We may hold off on the drains and faucets.
  15. refinance my conventional mortgage so that Will will actually own the condo with me. - Turns out that my mortgage isn't owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae and therefore ineligible for a no closing cost refinance. At least we weren't out any money like a friend of ours.
  16. Organize recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment